Franchise Website Design
In addition to the benefits of using a Corporate Franchise Marketing Plan, franchisees can also benefit from having a franchise website with microsites. Microsites are smaller websites that are dedicated to a specific product, service, or campaign. They can be a great way for franchisees to target their local customers and provide them with more information about their specific offerings.
Here are some of the benefits of having a franchise website with microsites:
- Improved SEO. Microsites can help to improve the SEO of the franchise’s main website. This is because microsites can be optimized for specific keywords and phrases that are relevant to the franchise’s local market.
- Increased brand awareness. Franchise Microsites can help to increase brand awareness in the local community. This is because microsites can be promoted through local search engines, social media, and email marketing.
- Targeted marketing. Franchise Microsites can be used to target specific customer segments. For example, a franchisee could create a franchise microsite for their family-friendly dining options or their catering services.
- Improved customer experience. Franchise Microsites can provide customers with a more personalized experience. For example, a microsite for a local restaurant could include a menu, photos of the restaurant, and information about upcoming events.
- Increased sales. Franchise Microsites can help to increase sales by providing customers with a convenient way to learn about and purchase the franchise’s products and services.
Here is an example of how a franchisee can use franchise microsites to increase sales:
A franchisee of a popular clothing store chain decides to create microsites for their different product categories, such as women’s clothing, men’s clothing, and children’s clothing. The franchisee also creates a microsite for their sale items.
The franchisee promotes the microsites through their local website and social media pages. The microsites are also optimized for specific keywords and phrases that are relevant to the franchise’s local market.
As a result of the microsites, the franchisee sees an increase in traffic to their website and an increase in sales. The microsites help the franchisee target their local customers more effectively and provide them with the information they need to make purchase decisions.
If you are a franchisee, we encourage you to consider creating a franchise website with microsites. It can be a great way to improve your Franchise SEO, increase brand awareness, target your local customers, improve the customer experience, and increase sales.
Most franchises make the fatal mistake of not allowing their franchisee to have their own online presence. It’s very typical to see a corporate franchise website with just a location page for the franchisee.
At DigiSphere Marketing we have found great success by utilizing a corporate marketing program that includes the ability for the franchisee to have their own “microsite” within the main franchise website. Those that don’t participate in the corporate marketing program get a standard one page location page of their own so that they can at least have their basic info and something to link their Google My Business page to.
Those that do participate in the corporate marketing program will get a full-fledged “microsite” that will allow them to have a fully functional multi-page website of their own contained within the corporate site. This allows them to have their own home page, about us page, Events page, Instagram feed of photos, social media accounts, and much more.
We have implemented this methodology for franchises in various fields such as Woman’s Clothing Boutiques, Fitness Chain, and multiple restaurant franchises.
The difference in performance for your franchisee is amazing. A Micro site gets more than 600 times the traffic of a single page landing page on a corporate franchise website! The added benefit to the franchise is that all that additional traffic is flowing through your corporate site which will increase your authority with all major search engines, making it easier for the main franchise site to rank better for things that are important to the franchise, providing even more franchise leads for corporate to sell more franchises too!